Gloriosa Conquista

As a commemoration of my new adventure in another world, I have compiled links to every guide I have used/remember on quests for Granado Espada. As I will be doing it all over again, I can attest for their usefulness through this journey even if some quests have been revised over time.

List of Content:

Scenario

Recruitment

Misc

Hidden

Scenario

Recruitment

Misc

Scenario

Recruitment

Scenario

Recruitment

Scenario

Recruitment

Misc

Scenario

Recruitment

Scenario

Recruitment

Scenario

Recruitment

Misc

Scenario

Recruitment

Scenario

Recruitment

Scenario

Recruitment

Scenario

Recruitment

Scenario

Recruitment

Misc

2 comments:

  1. omg keep koing brother .. your guide is very useful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your brilliant work.

    ReplyDelete