New Icon Update 6

In case anyone was wondering, I have been busy with work and with actually playing the game. I made this blog to last long without me having to constantly post but to just present helpful tools and guides to pioneering in Granado Espada. Hopefully most information I presented are still good and relevant. I have recently updated Prestigio Mundial but it is still lacking most of the time consuming and infeasible achievements. I don't think I can finish it all but I will update the ones I do.

As I have mentioned, I was busy actually playing the game and I admit the recent events like Family Growth Support Event, Hot Summer Colection 2016, Crafted Double Payout Event and Special Enhancement Event have kept me busy and happy. The decision to switch servers was a good one and thanks to the GEEU team for doing a better job. Here are the new icons for those who are using the Daily Memo.

Bloody Navy Kano Supreme Commander Kano Aclla Banshee Natalie

1 comment:

  1. I recently ran into your blog thanks to a friend and I absolutely love it. Not only because you cover the big things in a very compact way but also mention small tips like the warping option through world map. (who knew!? Not me! but now I do!)
    I also happened to switch to GEEU almost a month ago and am honestly enjoying it thus far. Hope to see you ingame sometime!

    ReplyDelete