Pioneer's Daily Memo Updated 1.9

Updated Pioneer's Daily Memo with the following changes:

• Remade Surveyor to present characters in different barracks..
• Fixed and updated seed data.

In an event that I think could have been worse, the blog's template and the daily memo broke all of a sudden. I still don't know what could be the reason the blog's template suddenly broke but the daily memo broke because google stopped it's web hosting support which I painfully discovered a few days ago. I transfered the hosting somewhere else and hopefully it all works out.

I have also updated Family Level Calculator to look more like the barracks for easier sorting and organization. It might still have some bugs but I had to push it early since the blog and particularly the daily memo have been broken as I have mentioned earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment